[mythtv] eitfixup for Greek

Yianni yiannividalis at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 10 18:39:55 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am thinking of trying to add fixups for Greek eit data, like the ones for UK and NL.

I looked in the code in eitfixup.cpp and saw that it mentions:

" Event Fix Up Scripts - Turned on by entry in dtv_privatetype table".

I looked in this table and I have two questions:

- What values should I put in the columns? specifically in the networkid and private_value columns? (I suppose I should put 'guide_fixup' in the private_type column).
- Where is this table queried in the code? I tried to grep dtv_privatetype but I could not find any reference to any function.

I would appreciate any pointers to this effort.

Please let me know if this is not for the dev mailing list.

Regards,
Yianni.