[mythtv] Table for Upcoming Recordings

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Fri Oct 10 15:51:12 UTC 2014

I cannot find the answer to this question:

Which table holds the Upcoming Recordings data?

I had a power outage which borked the box on re-boot. I missed some
recordings as a result. But they still show up in the 'Upcoming
Recordings' listing.
And I cannot remove them!  Using Delete pops up the usual 'Delete
Recording Rule' but that does nothing to the missed entry. It remains in
green as if the recording were still in progress!
Listed upcoming programs are deleted.

I come up empty spelunking the mysql tables for the correct rows to
delete. I cannot find which table holds the data.

Assistance appreciated.

Geoff