[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv branch master updated by stuartm. v0.28-pre-2267-gad5f589

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Tue Oct 7 14:34:28 UTC 2014

On Oct 7, 2014, at 8:52 AM, Stuart Morgan <stuart at tase.co.uk> wrote:

> So much for a quick fix. Seems we'll have to replace all uses of AVPacket with
> our own struct/buffer.

Sorry to hear that. I did try the two commits and it crashed the same way, no surprise since it looked like the patch plus a few other changes.

If this is an extensive but fairly brainless change and you have better things to do I could make a patch but I wouldn't be able to look at it until next week.

- George