[mythtv] Commflag samples?

John P Poet jppoet at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 15:29:19 UTC 2014

Hi Helen,

First off, thank you very much for working on the commercial flagging
code.  Chris has not had much time to work on MythTV lately, so I have
started to slowly go through and review your patches.  I don't have much
personal knowledge of this part of the code, so it is a learning process
for me.  Unfortunately, my system is often in-use when I have time to work
on this, so it could be a little bit before I am finished my review.

I do have a little bit of bad news:  While testing this, I have come across
a show which went from ~95% correct without these patches to about 45% with
them.  I plan on trying to narrow down which patch is causing the problem,
but it could be a while.  If you are curious, you should be able to grab
the problematic episode here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8j8k3500arfkqoj/HellOnWheels.tar?dl=0

John