[mythtv] Fwd: [mythtv-commits] mythtv branch master updated by jyavenard. v0.28-pre-1024-g9cba5e2

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 21:10:22 UTC 2014

Hi

On Thursday, March 27, 2014, Craig Treleaven <ctreleaven at cogeco.ca> wrote:

> I did notice a error mixed in the console output from the frontend:
>
> libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been
> edited
>
> No idea what that means or if it is even relevant.

It is very relevant. It's unable to open whatever image is provided.

The image is received, what is displayed on the screen means there's either
no image or an invalid image or an image format not recognised.

> What version of libpng is the bundled frontend using now?  MacPorts has
> the current release:

Then bundler do not use a custom libpng. That's all part of qt and the
default imageformat plugins.

Are you sure you installed the correct qt imageformat plugin for png images?

In any case, the issue is in your court.