[mythtv] upnp sort order - proposed patch

Martin Thwaites mythtv-dev at my2cents.co.uk
Mon Mar 17 08:09:34 UTC 2014

Even if they are not guaranteed to be populated, they could still be a
valid replacement for the code in this patch.

My one reservation would be how this would be presented to the upnp
consumer, and whether this could now look seemingly "Random" to the end
user.

Is there a way to incorporate the season/episode in the title if it exists?
E.g. season - 1x3 - subtitle, but only do it for TV shows, leave everything
else as is?