[mythtv] code.mythtv.org down?

Stuart Auchterlonie stuarta at squashedfrog.net
Fri Jul 25 14:05:29 UTC 2014

On 25/07/14 14:58, Gary Buhrmaster wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 11:39 AM, Stuart Auchterlonie
> <stuarta at squashedfrog.net> wrote:
>> There is a DNS transition in progress which is causing bind to barf
>> on duplicated CNAME records. It's a side effect of the way osuosl
>> configured it temporarily to check the changes were "working".
>
> *sigh*
>
> Do I need to quote the RFC's (1034 in particular) at someone?
>
> named-checkzone is your friend (and helps protect
> from embarrassing errors).

Nope, our master zone is fine.

osuosl just have, *ahem* an odd way of doing things.
like merging the zone they had, with the zone i'm sending
them. On second thoughts it's just plain wrong......

if it were me, i'd just be repointing the authoritive NS
at a new (hidden) master and be done with it.

Regards
Stuart