[mythtv] Thanks for all the fish!

Tom Lichti tom at redpepperracing.com
Mon Jan 27 14:33:38 UTC 2014

On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 11:43 AM, Daniel Kristjansson
<danielk at cuymedia.net>wrote:

> I'm guessing most of you have already noticed my absence in the
> last 6-7 months. This neatly corresponds to the birth of my son
> Henning. Because I've had such a great time working on MythTV and
> meeting you all I'd like to actually say goodbye rather than just
> fading away. I've been working on MythTV for almost a decade, at
> first it was as a break from schoolwork but later it developed into
> much more. I've made friends, some of whom I've happily met in
> real life, and many more that I'd like to. If I've ever promised you
> a pint of beer, be sure that you can take me up on it :)

Well, you've never promised me a pint, but I'll still take you up on it...
:)

Sad to see you go, glad you are enjoying fatherhood. I used to race cars,
many years ago, never lost the bug, just the motivation, so I know how it
feels. Cheers, and enjoy what the future brings!

Tom