[mythtv] rolling up my sleeves: a few questions about commflagging

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Mon Jan 27 12:44:44 UTC 2014

On Sun, 2014-01-26 at 22:06 +0000, John Pilkington wrote:

> Anyway, mythutil --getmarkup will generate an xml file that includes
> timestamps, byte offsets and frame numbers for all keyframes.  It could
> be what you want.

This just fetches what's in the database (i.e. in recordedmarkup, etc.)
already doesn't it?  If that's the case, it's fetching already bad data.
The problem is that the data that's going into that table is wrong to
start with because the changing framerates are not being taken into
account.

What really needs to happen is to add type "32" records to that
recordedmarkup at every fps change.

b.