[mythtv] Any interest in a mythweb listings by channel group patch?

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 20:19:17 UTC 2014

Three years ago I submitted a patch for mythweb.  The original mod was
simply to allow switching from all channels to favorites only directly
on the listing page, rather than having to go into the settings...a
change I've been using for years and couldn't do without.

As per a suggestion (from Michael Dean I believe) I enhanced it to
also replace the existing favorites only setting to a dropdown of all
channel groups.  This was the original change:

http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-dev/2010-March/067949.html

If I remember correctly, I think the original change was sidelined
because there was talk of totally redoing the mythweb templates or the
like (??)...anyway...it was never implemented.

I have the same mod in a patch for the current master that I just
finished testing.  Any interest in that one?

Thanks!
Tom