[mythtv] Updating Video Metadata via the API

Martin Thwaites mythtv-dev at my2cents.co.uk
Tue Feb 4 00:21:17 UTC 2014

I don't see a problem with that, it's easy enough to add a parameter like
"updateonly" that the caller can pass to govern that behaviour.

So that would force the api to work the same way as the ui... I.e. Only add
currently missing information, don't change anything.

Am i understanding your suggestion correctly?

Thanks
Martin