[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv branch master updated by jyavenard. v0.28-pre-1094-ge469043

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Mon Apr 28 13:14:38 UTC 2014

On Apr 28, 2014, at 7:38 AM, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com> wrote:

> Seeing that the code is only ever active during a liveTV session and
> at the start of a new program, I can't see how this could ever have an
> impact on the editor...
> the code would be fully bypassed

Hmm, that's odd. I saw the "works here" comment on the ticket but I'm wondering if there's a difference in the path from file to screen. I'm on intel graphics but use ffmpeg for decoding to avoid the constant crashing from intel's driver. It didn't make a difference when I switched back to vaapi for decoding but maybe vdpau might go down a different path?

- George