[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv branch master updated by jyavenard. v0.28-pre-1046-gd7de3ff

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 00:06:11 UTC 2014

On 6 April 2014 02:04, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com> wrote:

> BTW, MythWeb appears to work "somewhat". The problem is that I see
> just a blank page, and it shows only when the application doesn't have
> the focus anymore.

Ok.

I have mythweb working partly. However you first need to press M to
make the menu appear, this causes the web page to show. Pressing any
keys will do just beep as if nothing had the focus. However pressing
TAB gives focus to the new menu.
If you go to another app and back to mythfrontend, then the page
disappears again until you press M.

Very weird...

Always been issues with focuses in Qt widgets on the mac... this is no better :(