[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv branch master updated by jyavenard. v0.28-pre-1046-gd7de3ff

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 10:23:29 UTC 2014

On 4 April 2014 13:58, Craig Treleaven <ctreleaven at cogeco.ca> wrote:
> OK, I've checked that all the bits that were recently modified (latest
> 0.27-fixes but including the two commits to master) work OK for me on
> 10.6.8.  Well, except AirPlay of photos--I've tried a LOT of different
> things but can't make that work.  Must be a MacPorts-Qt4 glitch but it
> eludes me.

Forgot to ask, so no more beep when pressing a key anymore?

BTW, I've reverted all my changes related to the look in the settings.
I've found the code reason on why the mac looked different than the
linux/windows version.

Apparently, palette/style inheritance is broken on a mac, or as Qt
puts it: "it's not complete". So I used a work around
Qt bug is https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-32067