[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv branch master updated by jyavenard. v0.28-pre-1046-gd7de3ff

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 23:29:16 UTC 2014

On 3 April 2014 09:18, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com> wrote:
> There's still, what I think is a related issue that I only ever saw on
> the mac. When you go into the settings like the playback profile and
> edit the profile, when you come back no key works. It seems like the
> focus is somewhere else and any keypress just results in a beep.
>
> You have to use the mouse to be able to click on the button and exit
> the screen and take back control

Hmmm...

Actually editing the playback profile such as adding a new entry or
deleting an old entry is another issue.

That code is completely broken...

When you valide the new entry screen, all it does is recreate a full
screen with the new data filled in and having it floating around.

The previous settings widget is still there (above the new one on a
mac, and below the old one on linux). With the slots still connected
so when you press a key the behaviour is really undefined...

On a mac, it also means the new screen may not have the focus, and
that's why it causes beep to be heard when you press a key.

Not sure there's much point fixing that particular settings screen,
it's lots of work and it's all due to disappear at some stage