[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv branch master updated by jyavenard. v0.28-pre-1046-gd7de3ff

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 22:18:31 UTC 2014

On 3 April 2014 00:41, Paul Harrison <mythtv at sky.com> wrote:
> Strange! I just tried this here and it's working fine and I can't remember
> ever having a problem with it so it's probably something that only affects a
> few people.

The issue about the MythMainWindow always being on top has always been
a requirement, and one that prevent mixing MythUI stuff with the old
Qt style widget.

There's still, what I think is a related issue that I only ever saw on
the mac. When you go into the settings like the playback profile and
edit the profile, when you come back no key works. It seems like the
focus is somewhere else and any keypress just results in a beep.

You have to use the mouse to be able to click on the button and exit
the screen and take back control