[mythtv] http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/10428 not fixed completely?

Jim Stichnoth stichnot at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 14:36:07 UTC 2013

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 6:21 AM, Dan Wilga
<mythtv-dev2 at dwilga-linux1.amherst.edu> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 4:46 PM, Dan Wilga
> <mythtv-dev2 at dwilga-linux1.amherst.edu> wrote:
>
> I don't necessarily think the ticket pointed to by the OP is relevant, due
> to the fact that it happened far back from "live". In my case, the recording
> device was a PVR-350, in case that matters.
>
> Actually, thinking about this some more, I think it might *only* be the
> PVR-350 where this happens. Contrary to my statement earlier in this thread,
> I do sometimes watch recordings from a HDHR (at 1080i) while they are
> happening, and that does work as expected. I am also fairly certain I have
> not seen this behavior with the HD-PVR.

This is good to know.  I have noticed this problem before and it's on
my list to investigate, but I never see any problems with HDHR and
HD-PVR.  When I get a chance, I'll test with in-progress PVR-150
recordings.  (Currently my PVR-150 is just used to get captions for
HD-PVR recordings.)

Jim