[mythtv] Fedora 18, Android Client, Activie Bit Rate Server

Tom Lichti tom at redpepperracing.com
Sat Jan 12 21:19:45 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 2:51 PM, David Highley <
dhighley at highley-recommended.com> wrote:

> Is this new functionality in mythtv version 26? Still on mythtv 25.3 as
> it is running on Fedora 16. I had read about the HLS Streamiing but it

I am running current master branch on Fedora 16, and everything I use
works, although I'll admit I haven't tried the HLS streaming feature, but
from what I can tell there isn't anything in 0.27pre that does not work on
FC16. I have an HD-PVR, two HDHR's and a PVR-USB tuner, so a pretty decent
mix of hardware.

Tom