[mythtv] Will there be a patch update release?

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 17:23:45 UTC 2013

The last commit I can find with simple searching related to
mythlogserver either in master or fixes/0.26 is:

commit 77d58af568e728891c6ff35f4c367c00fe870ac7
Author: Gavin Hurlbut <ghurlbut at mythtv.org>
Date:   Sat Jul 7 22:17:27 2012 -0700

    Make the mythsystem call to start mythlogserver wait(0)

    This is a normal part of the use of MythSystem, and I missed it.  wait(0)
    gives no delay, so it won't affect system timings or the like.
---

Trying:
$ git log mythtv/programs/mythlogserver/main.cpp

nothing jumps out at me either.

Richard