[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv branch master updated by stuartm. v0.28-pre-557-gd38c80e

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 21:45:06 UTC 2013

On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 7:06 PM, George Nassas <gnassas at mac.com> wrote:
> I'm a bit late on this but does the above comment mean mythweb is on its way out? Schedule editing is a large part of its usefulness (for me anyway). Just curious.

I would say you are (late).  See the discussions that started
on the users list about a month ago:

This commit indicated (to me) that Stuart is continuing
his work on the master branch, and, as with all commits
to master, things may break during the penetration
of the boundary layer (between where we were, and
where we are).  And if one wants/needs the legacy
mythweb and is running master, one needs to put in
some effort to keep it on life support until the plug
is formally pulled.

Gary