[mythtv] Mytharchive Patches

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Sat Aug 10 18:00:19 UTC 2013

On 10/08/13 18:20, Stefan Brackertz wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is there a chance to get this patch itegrated into 0.27?
>
> http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/10535
>
> It fixes some new bugs making mythburn.py crash if
>
> * one tries to burn a dvd (creating iso-file works) or
> * one tries to burn Videos (changes in the python-bindings require
> some changes in mythburn.py; burning recordings work)
>

> Without these fixes mythburn is more or less useless in 0.27.
>
> By the way:
> Is there any chance to get access to the git (restricted at least to
> maytharchive-component)? I'd like to engage into patching the
> mytharchive bugs and fixing some more. But it's not motivating if
> those patches don't get merged into the official code.
>
> Best regards, Stefan

Hi Stefan,

I don't use MythArchive much these days so there is very little
motivation for me to test patches which can be time consuming to do it
right.

I'll commit the patch without fully testing it which is something I
don't like doing but I know you have contributed patches to MythArchive
before and I don't recall any problems. If you have any further patches
then either open a ticket or email them to me and I will do my best to
commit them in a timely fashion.

Paul H.