[mythtv] Problems with Hauppauge Nova TD Dual Tuner USB Stick and Mythtv, no problems in Windows!

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 13 20:08:05 UTC 2013

Well waddayaknow!!

2 x Hauppauge DVB-TD USB Dual Tuner Sticks.........no decent full locks in
'nix, windows mostly OK.

1 x Hauppauge HVR 2200 PCI-E Dual Tuner Card.....Everything fine, no
problems.

Same wiring setup and antenna.

So I stand by my original supposition/speculation.

Either the driver or the mythtv interfacing to that driver for the DVB-TD
USB Dual Tuner has a problem.

I understand and accept that other people may not be having any problems at
all, but if two devices show identical problems and then a different card
works first time the likelyhood is in software.

Time to work out what I'm going to do from here.