[mythtv] mythffmpeg package?

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 15:43:59 UTC 2012

I'm working towards getting 0.26 released on RPM Fusion and decided to
do a diff of the spec file in MythTV/packaging/rpm and mine.

They have diverged over time for various reasons but one thing I did
add from the upstream spec file is the mythffmpeg sub-package which
provides the mythffmpeg binary. Does anything use this? There's no
other sub-package that requires it as far as I can tell so I assume it
would not get pulled into a standard mythtv install on Fedora.

Thanks,
Richard