[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv branch fixes/0.25 updated by jyavenard. v0.25.3-21-g76a4f04

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 21:00:35 UTC 2012

On Saturday, 1 December 2012, Craig Treleaven wrote:

> Thanks for the reply.  I've tested the MacPorts build with XCode 4.5 on
> 10.7.5 but I still get the same crash on startup.  I really don't know why
> this happens--I pretty much cribbed all the settings from osx-packager.plin developing the port.  I have a workaround using another version of clang
> so it isn't a big problem but I'd still like to get back onside.

If its anywhere like what you mentioned in your ticket, it's related to the
non-standard build of some qt component

> Re 32 bits, people who've tried to build on CoreDuo machines can't get one
> of the filters to compile.  I'd have to look up which one is failing.  Does
> the fix you mention relate to that?  Again, not a big deal since there
> aren't that many CoreDuo or CoreSolo Macs out there that people want to run
> Myth on.

 That was fixed a while ago.. Not sure if it got back ported to 0.25 (can't
remember), but I built a 32 bits image yesterday (actually a universal
build) that will run on 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8

I had to use Llvm-gcc to build 0.25 due to ffmpeg not compiling in 32 bits
mode. This is something ffmpeg fixed in more recent copy (which 0.26 has)