[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv branch fixes/0.25 updated by jyavenard. v0.25.3-21-g76a4f04

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 20:16:30 UTC 2012

Hi

On Saturday, 1 December 2012, Craig Treleaven wrote:

> ]
>>

> Was the above change related to http://code.mythtv.org/trac/**ticket/11070<http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/11070>?

I have no idea if it fixes anything, all I know is that I couldn't compile
0.25 on my mac with 10.8.2 and Xcode 4.5.
So I took what I had done earlier to have it compile and back ported it.

That way I could compile and test airplay with iTunes 11...

Having said that, as I commented earlier, 11070 never occurs with stock qt
either using the official binaries, or with qt build from source. Nor do I
see the crash when using Xcode 4.4+
I can't fix what I don't see for a crash that isn't even occurring within
myth code.

Now using Xcode 4.5 may fix it for you, let me know if it does...

I have another fix required to cross-compile 0.25 (building 32 bits exe on
a 64 bits machine). It applies on all version of myth.