[mythtv] TKT#10712 HD Homerun Prime in Digital Cable mode fails Live TV and recording

Kenni Lund kenni at kelu.dk
Wed May 30 07:43:41 UTC 2012

2012/5/30 Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com>

> On Wednesday, 30 May 2012, Mitchell Gore wrote:
>
>> I see this bug was committed to .25.1.  Any chance this getting pushed up
>> to -fixes?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Mitchell

AFAICT (with no access to a git checkout), it seems like the milestone of
the ticket was just incorrectly set to 0.25.1 instead of 0.26. From the
github webinterface, it doesn't seem like the code was backported to
0.25-fixes, so for now the code only exists in master/pre0.26. I don't know
if Daniel plans to backport the changes to 0.25-fixes.

Best regards
Kenni