[mythtv] Myth Protocol version 74

Daniel Frey dmfrey at gmail.com
Mon May 14 15:11:09 UTC 2012

Here is a public dropbox link to the apk.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14169722/mythtv-for-android/mythtv-for-android.apk

Please note that certain items may be broken at any given time while we are
working on different pieces.

Unfortunately, live streaming will not be available on pre-honeycomb
devices at this time, since it wasn't included until Honeycomb.

As of right now, you basically setup a Home and/or Away profile.  If you
are on your home network, you can do a scan for the backend via zeroconf
and it will configure it for you automatically.  There will eventually be
playback profiles in there as well so you can limit bandwidth of
audio/video bitrates, etc. when you are on 3g versus wifi.

Feel free to try it out and let me know if you experience any issues.  I
should be able to let you know right away if it is under active development
or not.

Dan

My Google Profile <http://www.google.com/profiles/dmfrey>