[mythtv] status of MythTV wrt Coverity Scan

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Wed May 9 21:19:13 UTC 2012

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 4:37 PM, Eric Sharkey <eric at lisaneric.org> wrote:
> I'll be sending login information to individuals shortly.

Actually I'm not sure who, beyond Stuart, wants/needs/should have access.

Coverity's position is that access should be restricted to official
developers based on responsible disclosure rules for potential
security vulnerabilities.

On the other hand, there's nothing revealed here that anyone with a
commercial Coverity license couldn't get own.

if you would like an account, please let me know.

Eric