[mythtv] NOTICE: MythTV Server/DNS Restored

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Sun Mar 25 16:19:18 UTC 2012

On 2012-03-25, at 1:10 AM, Gavin Hurlbut wrote:

> Go ahead and re-enable again.  If it disables you again, complain to
> Apple

Done, done, and done. Twice. There seems to be some distance between their support people and the operations folks but what would really help is one of their bounce messages. Is anyone attached to the various mythtv-*-owner addresses? I realize they are the ones generating the bounces and why don't they grab one on the way out but that doesn't seem to be possible.

As before, apologies for the OT but I hope that whatever info is revealed might be helpful to some future sufferer of bounce suspensions... or even me.

- George