[mythtv] Compiling mythtv and running without installing.

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 13:15:57 UTC 2012

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 10:40 AM, David Blain <mythtv at theblains.net> wrote:
>> Okay... I'll try to commit the changes tomorrow and will send a msg when
>> complete.
>
> I've just committed updates to the VS2010 project in the MythTV/Packaging
> repository.
>
> This should allow it to compile with the latest MythTV source and has also
> change the QT version to 4.8.0.
>
> Let me know if anyone needs help getting it to compile.

I looked at this last week but did not check to see that you are
building for win32 instead of x64. I target all my applications for
x64 these days so my 64 bit Qt build dlls would not work. Anyways
house repairs along with long work hours have prevented me from
getting back to this. Maybe next weekend if it rains.

John