[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv/master commit: a5557a3bd by Jean-Yves Avenard (jyavenard)

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Sun Mar 4 13:25:42 UTC 2012

On 04/03/12 13:12, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> On 5 March 2012 00:03, Paul Harrison <mythtv at sky.com> wrote:
>> Does ZoneMinder even compile and run on anything other than Linux? If
>> not then there is not much point even trying to compile mythzmserver on
>> anything else.
> According to the various buildbot, I know for sure that it compiles on
> linux, FreeBSD and Mac OS

MythZoneMinder will compile but what I mean is does ZoneMinder work on
anything other than Linux. mythzmserver needs to run on the same machine
that is running ZoneMinder since it accesses the shared memory to get
the live images and monitor statuses. It may well run on other OSs but I
was under the impression that it was Linux only but don't follow ZM
development that closely so that may have changed.

I'll get you the information you requested I just want to finish up some
MythMusic changes before beta is cut.

Paul H.