[mythtv] libcec upgraded to version 1.7.0

Daniel Frey dmfrey at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 14:51:00 UTC 2012

I have been speaking with opdenkamp in the #pulse-eight irc channel trying
to work through some issues getting a pulse-eight usb cec adapter working.
Original issue was cec-client was not finding the usb adapter, this was
related to udev.

He indicated there are new api calls available, new configuration options,
etc. in version 1.7.0.

There were a number of issues I was working through:

1. version 1.6 had broken udev support
2. version 1.7 resolved udev, but not all functions appear to be working
correctly
  - in myth menus, up and down work fine, but no left, right, enter
  - in video playback, play, pause, ff, rew work, but no stop

TV is an LG 55LW5600.

--
My Google Profile <http://www.google.com/profiles/dmfrey>