[mythtv] Format of new post-0.25 config.xml

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Sat Jun 2 20:39:10 UTC 2012

On 12-06-02 04:33 PM, Raymond Wagner wrote:

> The "strange" part was the "r.title IS NULL", not that you were linking
> against the recording rules,

Yes.  I did understand this.  I just tried removing it to refresh my
memory as to what it's doing there and that's part of the "not scheduled
to record" bit.  That is, when I remove "AND r.title IS NULL" from my
query, it includes things that are already scheduled to record which I
don't want to see.  The result should be "pilots and premieres that are
not already scheduled to record".  i.e. stuff I might want to activate
in my existing "pilots and premieres" power search.

Cheers,
b.