[mythtv] Help needed for RPM Fusion package modernizaton

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Wed Jul 18 15:04:45 UTC 2012

On Wednesday 18 Jul 2012 09:36:01 Bill Meek wrote:

> Hi;
>
> Set LANG if it isn't already. For example: LANG=en_US.UTF-8.

Making sure that it's actually correct for that machine/user and not en_US for
everyone.

That said we don't actually need LANG for locale, it's just used as a hint, we
still ask users to confirm their language/country - entering these incorrectly
will result in the wrong settings being used by default.
--
Stuart Morgan