[mythtv] CSL Devices Ltd. PRE001 6 tuner DVB-T card

Daniel Thor Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Thu Jul 12 21:33:09 UTC 2012

I'm a MythTV developer based in the US. I could give your card a
go using one of my company's machines in the UK. I won't have any
time for it until after IBC in September, but if it still makes sense
for you then I'll be glad to spend a week or two testing it with
MythTV.

The company I work for is Digital Nirvana. We don't make any of
our own hardware so I don't think there is any conflict, we might
even be a prospective customer if the card performs well.

-- Daniel