[mythtv] 0.26 release schedule

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Sat Jul 7 18:32:21 UTC 2012

---- Original Message -----
> From: "Daniel Thor Kristjansson" <danielk at cuymedia.net>

> alpha July 15th Feature complete date, all bug fixes still ok.
> Soft freeze for translatable strings.
> beta July 29th Only critical bug fixes allowed after this date.
> rc0 Aug 12th Release Candidate. If critical bug fix required,
> we will cut new rc and wait another week.
> Hard freeze for translatable strings.
> rc1-x As needed
> release RC becomes release when no bug fix required for
> one week.

I'm going to say this on behalf of a lot of people, you can roll your eyes,
and we'll all just move along, ok? :-)

"Well, I guess I'll be upgrading to .25 this summer finally, since I can
have that installed *and tested* before the US fall season starts."

There.  I feel better now.

Thanks for all you do.  No; seriously.  It's great stuff.

Cheers,
-- jra