[mythtv] make install issues

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 15:37:47 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 8:18 AM, Travis Tabbal <travis at tabbal.net> wrote:
> I'm attempting to build on OpenIndiana to avoid powering up another machine
> all the time as this one is already running. I can build, with some little
> tweaks, but make install fails with the following output.

Wow, good luck.  OpenIndiana (and all other Solaris-based setups) are
not supported, and you will not be able to do much with the backend
unless they use the V4L2 layer in the drivers, which I doubt.  I don't
think we are looking for yet ANOTHER platform to support at this time
either.  We have enough as it is ;)