[mythtv] Issues with cci/cgms channel flags

Brendan Fosberry brendan.fosberry at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 01:30:37 UTC 2012

FYI http://www.silicondust.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12697

Implications this is expected behaviour, is there a way we can get mythtv
to auto-fail these recordings so they can re-record on another channel?

This is really annoying, I basically have no way of telling if any given
show will record thanks to the cable provider not marking the channel till
the show starts. If there was a way to fail the recording and record the
next showing automatically that would work. Does anyone know a way to do
this?

thanks
Brendan