[mythtv] Issues with cci/cgms channel flags

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 15:47:48 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 7:50 AM, Brendan Fosberry
<brendan.fosberry at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm trying to get to the bottom of an issue with some shows my cable
> provider is flagging. In some cases (only specific shows) cii flag is none,
> howeer cgms is protected-copyonce.

First things first, be sure you are on a recent firmware.  There was
a specific issue fixed (late last year?) to allow recording with
cci=none with the atsc redistribution control ("broadcast flag") being
set (most often seen on local channels using a particular encoder
that defaulted poorly).