[mythtv] mythtv for customers

Peter Hans PeterFranzHans at web.de
Mon Jan 16 08:47:26 UTC 2012

Der Lady's and Gentleman

My name is Peter Hans ; I'm from Germany;

I started up a company which install multiroom Systems

in year 2009 i have heard about mythtv. I was very surprised how much mythtv can. From this time on I work with mythtv.

last year i have installed a mythtv system with 3 Clients in a waiting room at a medical Center.

As i show the system the Doctor in the medical Center he said " I've never before seen a system like this ".

I'd like to make more Projekts like this. I wont nobody displease but wont work together.

In this regard i have some questions.

Is it allowed to provide service an support for mythtv?

am I free to use the mythtv logo on my webside?

Is there anything to consider ?

please send me an answer

with best wishes

Peter Hans