[mythtv] Question about patch

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Sun Feb 19 17:53:45 UTC 2012

On 2/19/2012 11:40, Peter Bennett wrote:
> I submitted a patch to fix a firewire problem. What is the process for
> getting it reviewed and included? What version could it be included in?
>
> Patch ticket:
> http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/10277

While I could arguably see this as a bug fix and one that could be
applied to a 'fixes' branch, chances are if someone does look into it,
it will not happen until after the release of 0.25.

In any case, considering you live in the US (Comcast), and your
television shows are marked copy freely (or else firewire wouldn't
work), you will find it considerably more reliable, and considerably
more cost efficient, to replace your multiple cable box rentals with a
single cablecard tuner.