[mythtv] To Mike Dean re: If you're using an override to choose the Qt painter in master...

Yianni Vidalis yiannividalis at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 17 06:55:00 UTC 2012

Hi, Mike. I am facing the same problem, and I have raised a ticket, too: http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/10336 The problem started when I upgraded my system to opensuse 12.1. I have provided all info in the ticket and in the Users List, too. I didn't want to post to the devs list because Robert told me not to in my previous post regarding folder.jpg. I saw today that nvidia released a new driver version (295.2), which mentions a lot of opengl fixes. I will try it when I get home. I don't want to use overrides, and if the drive update doesn't fix it, let me know what else info I can provide to help you fix it from the mythtv end - if that's what is needed. Thanks for your support,

Yianni.