[mythtv] devel/rtp

Daniel Thor Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Sun Dec 16 03:48:30 UTC 2012

Radhika Gangula noted a problem a couple weeks back with RTP/UDP
in master and I got a e-mail from Stefan Becker last week about
some things that were missing in master from the devel/rtp branch.
I looked into it and there were about a dozen commits that got missed
from the rtp branch when I merged the new IPTV functionality to master.
These don't apply cleanly to master but I will port them over to
as time allows, and certainly before 0.27 is released.

-- Daniel