[mythtv] Mythtv 0.26 build problem for Fedora Rawhide

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 00:22:14 UTC 2012

On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 4:18 PM, Richard Shaw <hobbes1069 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I can build the latest fixes 0.26/fixes on Fedora 17 just fine but
> something has changed with alsa causing a build error on rawhide.
> Anyone got any pointers?

My WAG(*) is that stdlib.h no longer includes sys/types.h in rawhide
(that really means the glibc-headers package).

I suspect that the alsa-lib-devel package headers should be appropriately
updated, and this should be taken upstream (via a bugzilla
ticket).

Gary

(*) I spent about 5 minutes thinking about this, so it really
is just a guess.