No subject

Thu Aug 30 14:44:57 UTC 2012

the download method wasn't queued, and that each invocation was
considered separate. Since the call to gUncompress(dl_file) is
succeeding (even though dl_file seems to have the wrong information in
it), this doesn't appear to be a case of truncated downloads; for some
reason dl_file is returning stale information. I've also tried moving
the define of QByteArray dl_file inside the scope of the loop so that
it gets reset each time, but no help there either; I'll sometimes
download sizes of 0 bytes, even though the server logs showed accurate
bytes sent.

Myth code is synced from master.

Thoughts / assistance?