[mythtv] Starting playback from python script supresses prompt to ask to save bookmark

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Thu Aug 23 00:01:34 UTC 2012

On 2012-08-22, at 4:43 PM, Dan Wilga <mythtv-dev2 at dwilga-linux1.amherst.edu> wrote:

> Can anyone confirm this problem? Should I file a bug report?

I can confirm the behaviours. To my mind it should ask when the exit is initiated from the remote but not when the exit is via a telnet command.

Could you confirm if the "play resume" variant works? It stopped resuming at bookmarks sometime in the last month or two. I keep meaning to break out a debugger and see what's up but never find the time.

- George