[mythtv] 0.26 Beta build error in Crystal HD

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 21:31:48 UTC 2012

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 8:59 PM, Gary Buhrmaster
<gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com> wrote:
> I suspect that crystalhd support will need to be disabled for
> Fedora unless you get the problem accepted as a blocker
> for 0.26.  I am not sure how many (if any) users that impacts.

I note that in Fedora 18, libcrystalhd has been updated to version
3.10.0, and those libraries/headers allow compilation  --with-crystalhd

There are packages in the koji build system for F17 updates testing
for libcrystalhd 3.10.0, so I presume they will show up RSN in
updates.

Gary