[mythtv] Import Test Recorder

Brendan Fosberry brendan.fosberry at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 21:46:52 UTC 2012

Hi

I'm attempting to generate a tuner for tivo atm through a mixture of ir
blasting/telnet to schedule recordings on the fly, and curl + tivodecode to
store the files in mythtvs database. All the components look like they
should work however Im having trouble with the Import Test Recorder

I have a dummy tuner for tivo which reads a sample mpg file. Once recording
has finished an event is triggered to replace the recording using curl. The
problem is that tuning times out every time. I have a change channel script
however it seems to fail regardless of whether this is set. I could move
the change channel command into the events however it shouldn't make a
difference. I am assuming this is happening because the Import Test/Demo
Test recorders dont have the correct status changes. Does anyone have any
insight on this?

thanks
Brendan