[mythtv] UPnP and directory structure support

Dylan Walkden dylan at taylordcomp.com.au
Sun Apr 29 12:32:20 UTC 2012

I've had a chance to have a good look through the source code, it all
seems pretty straight forward but I was hoping someone could point me to a
reference on the uPnP AV specifications, assume that's what we're using.
I'd just like to get a bit more information on the difference between
items, containers and keys. It would also be handy to know what can and
can't be used for node ids and other things.

Cheers!