[mythtv] [Q]: EIT giving overlapping time slots

Emmanuel eallaud at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 13:01:18 UTC 2011

     Hi all,
I have developped a little app that gets the EIT when myth is offline
and outputs an xml file. But I discovered that mythfilldb refuses some
programs which are overlapping: there is on beginning at 19h30 when the
previous one ends at 19h35 and it does not get stuffed into the DB. Is
there something that can be done (I could probably hack the xml
generation to get this particular program in, but I guess I have others
that suffer from the same problem).
TIE
Bye
Manu